close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My buck form 2004

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Tornichio, May 16, 2005.

1. I just now got my pictures developed. I was on the ground stalking when I shot him with my cross bow. I only hunt on the ground. I did not have the opportunity to get out but 2 times last year. this is the first deer that walked by. I knew he was not a large by any means but he has 10pts and I was greatfull for the opportunity to harvest him.

Marc

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a pretty dern good deer to me. Congrats!

3. That is a nice buck Tornichio! And there is no need to make excuses about taking him. Given a good opporunity the majority of hunters would make the same decision as you did. I don't know how many would be as fortunate as you to have the first deer that passed them be a nice keeper though.;)

4. You won't rewrite any record books, but that is one nice bow deer - especially to take while stalking!

You should be especially proud to take a nice buck like that while staking as this is the most difficult of all hunting methods for whitetails - IMO.

Great job!

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I've been bowhunting for 6 years now and still haven't gotten one! Good job, I'd love to take one that big

6. nice buck. i woulda shot him!