close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My bottom dollar. Outboard must go ! ! !

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by tech187, Aug 14, 2005.

1. tech187

tech187

0   0   0

1989, Johnson, 8HP, 2 stroke, short shaft, manual start, tiller steer.

I have sold my boat so I can upgrade and no longer need this motor. I have used it for the last two years. It has ran fine other than the occasional fouled plug. I rebuilt the carb in June of this year. The only problem with the motor is a small amout of oil (as shown in the picture below) drains out of the drain holes on the port and starboard side of the exhaust housing. I have been told this is unburned fuel/oil left in the exhaust. I have checked the lower unit oil many times and it has never been low or had water in it. I will sale the motor, gas tank, and motor stand for $400. I will also throw in a 5 gallon gas can full of 50:1 mix.

PM me or send an email to radkins22@hotamil.com if you are interested. Thanks

By the way, the reason I created a new post instead up updating my old post is because when I updated my old post the last time the updated title did not appear in the OGF Marketplace main menu.

Attached Files:

2. tech187

tech187

0   0   0

3. About how much does that thing weigh? I think my dad will take it. Where you located at?

4. tech187

tech187

0   0   0

I am not exactly sure about the weight, but I would guess around 70lbs give or take a few. I am in the northeast side of Columbus. Send me a PM or email to radkins22@hotmail.com if you would like to come take a look. Thanks

5. tech187

tech187

0   0   0

Bump to top. Still for sale.

6. tech187

tech187

0   0   0

Motor has been sold.