close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Bithday present

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wannabitawerm, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I just realized its been almost a month since I logged on. Too much work, not enough play... well, maybe some. For my birthday I got, with the boss's permission of course, a sonic blue 2005 Mustang GT. I'll get some pictures posted as soon as possible. Right now I'm savin' my money up for some new tires. The bulk of which has been left at various locations around the far west and near west side!!! :cool:

Look for me at a police station near you!!!
    Sam

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That would be a sweet car! Can't wait to see some pics!

3. Man what a birthday gift. So what did you get her for her birthday? I seen a red one yesterday on my way home. I almost wreched because I was staring at it. I think my seats are water logged from all the drool.

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I just saw one of those last night. It looks like the old Mach style. The headlights (floodlights) on the front are HUGE.
    Nice looking car. Hope you're not driving it in the snow.

5. Nice car

I got a 92 that I have slowly been building up since HS. It was my first car and in really good shape, just been adding parts and tuning it ever since. Be careful if the bug bites you. If you think a trip to Gander or BPS is expensive wait till you start turning wrences on that!!! First will come a cat back, then , X pipe, then headers, Throttle Body, Mass Air, Injectors, Intake, and it goes from there :cool:

Have a good time with it and if it is your daily driver I have some snow tires if your intereced with one winter on them. They help along with sand in the trunk but mustangs pretty much suck in the winter regardless. Just don't try to drive in snow with cheater slicks :p

6. A nice decal of a Crappie on the back bumper would trick it out just right !!!

Great Ride for a Good Guy.......

Have Fun,
    JimG