close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My baby girl came home today!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by junkyardbass, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Our first child, (and possible our last if you ask my wife) came home today. She was born July, 29th, 8 weeks early. She was 3lb 10 oz at birth and is just about 4lbs now. She just the cutest little girl. I cant wait to take her fishing!

Attached Files:

2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe (stcroixjoe)

3. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

Congrats on the new family member!!:D Now get some sleep!!:p

4. congrats!!!!! Looks like she is doing well. She and her parents have been through alot in her short time here. Enjoy! Life will be different now.

5. Good for you and your wife ! It whats life is all about!

6. and the new baby. What is her name man? We will be praying for her and you folks.

7. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

She's a keeper! :)

8. man that takes me back.......................congrats.......u got a daddy keeper......:D

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

damn her hands are huge but i bet she will grow in to them..LOL:D ....just kidding congrats start saving for collage now

10. jmenchhofer

jmenchhofer 'eye addict

Congrats, man. She's beautiful!!

11. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

Congratulations! My baby girl is heading off to freshman year of college in two days. Seems like yesterday we took pictures just like yours. Enjoy, it goes by fast!

12. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Congratulations to you and your wife. That little princess is a first class cutie. Now picture her several (or just a couple) of years from now with a Barbie rod/reel casting for panfish with mom and dad. Great times are coming your way. :D

13. Congrat's toone of the world's newest Angels ! ! ! !