·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:(

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
We always wish and hope that they will do better than us! Congrats to the little man!

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
We always wish and hope that they will do better than us! Congrats to the little man!

Thank you for sure. Lillian will appreciate it.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
LOL steve.did you name "him" that just so "he" would grow up to be tough like the boy named sue?:D :D ;)

she's becoming quite the lil' basser:)

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is quite the fishergal. We went out on O'Shay Saturday for about 5 hours. What a beautiful day. Water was stained light coffee. Could still see the lures down about 8 inches though. Not one single bite, bump, nudge tug, etc...:mad:

Then the carp started to come up and she was ticked off. Check this out.

I put her up in the front seat. I told her that it was time she learned how to run the trolling motor. She was tickled. After 10 minutes she had it down pat. She stayed in that seat fishing , running the motor for about 2 hours. I had a rest in the back seat but I fished my butt off for a change.

Still no fish. I think I will take Pigsticker out this week down to Griggs.
Got a spot there I like and usually catch something. Last year I got wacked in the spot and almost jerked my ultralight out of my hands. Then I see in the weeds what the heck it was. It was LARGE, LARGE, I mean maybe a foot long and big around as your fist bullfrog. Grabbed my 10" black worm and wouldn't let it go. I got him up to the boat and took the hook out and he left real quick. Had a blast with him on the ultralight though.

See ya on the water, maybe I'll take Pigsticker on Hoover this week instead of Griggs. Trolling motor still running slow. It just doesn't feel like 24V. Last year it used to jerk me almost off my feet on 24V. I need to figure this thing out. Maybe take it to Ty over in Westerville and let him look at it.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I put her up in the front seat. I told her that it was time she learned how to run the trolling motor. She was tickled. After 10 minutes she had it down pat. She stayed in that seat fishing , running the motor for about 2 hours. I had a rest in the back seat but I fished my butt off for a change.
She's got one up on me. I can't even run the trolling motor. Good thing Rick got a trolling motor with a long cord on the pedal. :D

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I get for "assuming". So SORRY!!!! ;)
Toxic,,,,,,,,,,All you had to do bro was click on the pictures in the first post and you would've read her name. :eek:

Lot's of fun.
Have a Great day

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trolling motor still running slow. It just doesn't feel like 24V. Last year it used to jerk me almost off my feet on 24V. I need to figure this thing out. Maybe take it to Ty over in Westerville and let him look at it.
Well, I took the boat over to Ty's house in Westerville. (Motorguide dealer) He checked the trolling motor and the batteries out. It was hooked up for 12V NOT 24.

PROBLEM CORRECTED. Trolls now at 2.6 mph on ELECTRIC. Wait till I wax the bottom this week.;)

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
Toxic,,,,,,,,,,All you had to do bro was click on the pictures in the first post and you would've read her name. :eek:
I did look at the picture. It came up real small and I could not read the fine print. trucked, I envy ya. I cannot get my 11 yr old stepson out to fish. He was never raised around it. I took him out a few time and he just don't care for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts