close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 5th Cat over 20lbs this year...

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by catfish_hunter, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Caught my 5th cat over 20# It was 27.5#....I cant wait for the fall bite, Ive been catching big fish all year... :B :B

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Same here, I have caught alot more bigger ones this year as well, The Biggest being a 55lb Flathead. The Fall Bite is going to be great, I can feel it. ;)
    Cat Mazter

3. Yeah it was a flattie.....Man I cant wait...Especially if we get some rain...The big ones should bite even better!!!

4. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

I can't wait on the fall bite i am pumped. And has anyone been out fishing since the tempreture dropped? The blues and flats are going nuts im gonna be out all week.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey catfish hunter, you been catching them on rod and reel lately or still the trot lines?

I need to land a 30 lber some time.....had one on and lost it at the bank one night........he was easily over 30, but I just say he was only about 30 ;)

6. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I am counting on the Fall bite also.

I had a setback so far this season but I am ready to catch some big flathead.