close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 5-8-04 Report---

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by Tee, May 10, 2004.

1. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Got on the water about 8:30 AM. Started fishing for LM Bass no hits. Switched over to Stripers and it was sore arm time! Caught Numberous Hybrids/Stripers and WB. Biggest was about 3 lbs. After getting a terrible sunburn me and my partner decided to head into a cove with shade. Every year I forget something and this time it was sun-block. I guess I picked the wrong day to forget sunblock. :rolleyes: Caught a LM Bass in the cove area and my partner missed 2. Water temp was 70 degrees. Had a Great Day on the River. It was my 1st trip ever on the Ohio River and I was impressed! :) Some pics to follow.....

:)

2. Once you start fishing the river it is hard to go anywhere else.wheres the pics?Daryl

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sounds like a good day, I think I might head down that way this evening and do a little night fishing.

Yesterdays UV Index must of been sky high. I left my arm hanging out the window yesterday for about 2 hours and my forearm is scortched.

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

The pics are on my partners Digital Cam. It'll be sometime tomorrow when I get them from him.

5. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Here are some of the Pics from last week on the river....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awesome time for the 1st ever trip on the river!!

As Arnold says "I'll be back!" :)

6. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

7. Nice fish,love them hybrids!hey I have seen that background before ;)