close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 23.5" 7lb Bass Replica

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by Marshall, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

2. Marshall

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Im glad to see that you are happy with Pete's work . How cool was it to watch him paint it and watch it come alive ? I need some pic's of the gills , they are what I have been worried about .

4. catking

catking Banned

That is one heck of a bass Marshall !! C&R.Good for you !!! THE CATKING !!!

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

It looks great. I've been looking for a place to do a replica for me. I keep spending the money on other things though.

6. Wow man that is one honey of a bass. Did you catch it in Ohio? You're a heck of a sportsman for putting that fish back in the water; I'm afraid if I hooked that one in Ohio waters it would be living on my wall now.

Steve

7. Marshall

Yes that is an ohio bass, those are the genetics you want in a body of water. Only if it were a state record would it be kept , at least thats how i feel now.

I just got a digital camera so sorry about the massive amounts of pics, its addictive.

8. Marshall

9. Marshall

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Some mouth shots

10. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

hey marshall, is that the lure you caught it on? You might have to teach me a few things about that lake come spring time. that is one heck of a bass and will be my goal this year as I now have access to a car and can drive around and fish more if school permits.

11. Marshall

No thats not the lure i was just messing around and put that crank there. I caught that fish on a spinnerbait.

12. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Nice catch and I like the idea of replica mounts and releasing the trophy fish to contribute to the gene pool in our waters.

13. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Do you think that guy will do a replica Sheepshead? Ha!

14. Marshall

I don't know , he is not like you, he wouldn't "mount" anything. When you wanna go to BPS, i need to get a few things?

15. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I could go anytime. I'm building my list. Do you want to go during their big spring sale or some time sooner? I'm itching already.

You're a funny guy - I don't care what your wife says.

16. crankus maximus and marshall you two better go to bass pro shop to get something to catch a few sheephead to get mounted. ha ha. :) :) :) baby bass ps can't wait to see sherrie can you crankus maximus