close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 1st Fattie.... Or 2

Discussion in 'OGF Kitchen' started by Perchy101, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Fatty with Pep and Salami

[​IMG]

Fatty with Hash Browns and Eggs

[​IMG]

The Grill

[​IMG]

Them Fatties on the Grill

[​IMG]

As you can see the Fatty with HashBrowns and Eggs is falling apart - I took it off the grill wrapped it in foil and put it back on to try to save the thing I didn't want to waste the meat and the fixings....

I will shoot a few more pics later on.

2. Perchy101

3. wow..that looks awesome! I've made my share of fatties but I guess I need to think about stuffing some of them. great job!

4. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

that's it!
    i'm making a batch on sunday!!

5. ...OK..Perchy101..Now you went and done it...Where do I get the recipe for these Fattie things...Looks like my kind of good eating...C.L...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Perchy101

Pound of sausage.

and add any fixings you want in them...

What I did was add the pound of of sausage to a zip lock baggie and flatted it out put it in the freezer to get cold... cut the sides when its out of the freezer put your stuff in the middle and back into the freezer one cold there start to roll it up...

Once rolled I wrapped it up in swan rap (spelling lol, that clean sticky plastic) and just started rolling it toward me holding onto the extra stuff on the side...

Its really easy IMO, but takes some time.

Best place I can send you is here...

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19457

7. ..Thank You..Perchy101...Looks easy but time consuming...That wab site made it look even better with the bacon around it...I will try it....C.L....

8. Perchy101

It can be yes... Took around 4 hours today to do everything... Buying the stuff, getting the smoker rolling, etc.

The key to everything is really the roll and how hott the smoker gets... Mine would of turned out a hell of alot better if I had the sucker rolling around 200 and not 350

9. scramble the eggs first,then roll it up and cook it..

10. ...FSHNERIE...Never thought of that ..I thought of hash browns...Why not ...scrambled eggs, ,,hash browns and cheese...Yum...Yum...Worth a Try...C.L...

11. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

This is spot on...! And as it should be...good advice ;)

It all looks very tasty..!