close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MWF Report, 03/06/2005

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by DavidWS10, Mar 6, 2005.

1. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I went fishing today at Miami Whitewater Forest. The weather was great, but it still would've been nice to have caught some fish. While I was there, I met another OGF/CAG member, Carpchaser. I really enjoyed spending time chatting and fishing with John, and I hope we can get together again in the very near future. I only wish we would've caught some fish today.

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

At least you got out today and got one and ONLY the skunk out of the way. :D Its all bent rods and fish scales from here in out. :D ;)

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

david..john is a great guy.. we plan on fishin together more this season.. :)
    next time you see him, try to get him to come to eagle creek.. and tell him i said hello..
    he post on here once about our other carpin buddy.. then he went MIA.. :rolleyes:

4. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

What was that paylaker doing there? He should be down the road a couple miles. maybe he got lost :D

5. At least you got out,ya never know till ya go :)

6. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Tim, John said you are the paylaker. LOL!!! Ak, I spoke with him about Eagle Creek and he is going to try to make it. Next time you speak with him, ask him about Jenny. Oh, and Ak, John and I want to get you out on the river in my boat this summer for some carping.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

david..sounds like a winner to me maan.. :D thanks for the ride.. :)