Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats on the doe harvest. And yes. You do need to fire your cameraman. And if I might ask... where's your harness? Its a must...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks and yes, im a big Barnes Bullet fan now after seeing the results. that 250 gr solid copper left a 2" exit hole, no jacket seperation there :D

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Good video Tom, Congrats again on the doe. It was a good/fun hunt. The camera man sucks like a hoover though.

·
I jig therefore I am!
5,318 Posts
Good video Tom, Congrats again on the doe. It was a good/fun hunt. The camera man sucks like a hoover though.
Favorite high school football taunt ever! Playing against North Canton Hoover.. "Nothing sucks like a Hoooooooverrrrrrrrr"! Oh man that made em mad.

No crapper deer yet Bob? Thats still one of my favorite posts of all time anywhere lol :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
as a glenoak grad i can appreciate that chant! :)

Nice one EZ. glad you got one! i used the exact same call while i was out, saturday and sunday. except we saw zero deer. too much corn where i hunt i believe.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
No deer out of the crapper. I saw a total of 9 deer on Saturday. I had a really nice doe coming up a logging trail and she turned broadside at about 75yds. and I chose to wait. It was a much easier drag if she came up the trail 40yds. more. Well sit! She hung up short and started feeding and I couldn't get a shot. All I could see was her head. Next thing, a shot rang out and she did a 180 and walked away. I had several deer wind me in the morning with the unusual east wind we had.
The crapper will roast you acorns off in the weather we had. I was peeling clothes like it was prom night in the afternoon hunt.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Congrats on the doe harvest. And yes. You do need to fire your cameraman. And if I might ask... where's your harness? Its a must...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
His harness is probably the same place mine is whenever I go out...at home!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
No deer out of the crapper. I saw a total of 9 deer on Saturday. I had a really nice doe coming up a logging trail and she turned broadside at about 75yds. and I chose to wait. It was a much easier drag if she came up the trail 40yds. more. Well sit! She hung up short and started feeding and I couldn't get a shot. All I could see was her head. Next thing, a shot rang out and she did a 180 and walked away. I had several deer wind me in the morning with the unusual east wind we had.
The crapper will roast you acorns off in the weather we had. I was peeling clothes like it was prom night in the afternoon hunt.
Nice ending...lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts