close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Muzzle loader and bow

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Bigeye, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Bigeye

Bigeye

0   0   0

I have basic, traditions, 50 cal. inline muzzle loader. black laminate stock stainless steel barrell. I has open sight I do have stainless, see through scope rings that go with it. I bought this gun off a buddy about 5 years ago as an extra. Last time I shot it it was dead center about 1 1/2 inches high at 50yards. 75$. I also have a Golden Eagle Predator compound bow, 30 inch drown set at 60lbs. I comes ready to go. 11 caron aarows, 4 w/ new 100 grain thunder heads, I have aonther 3 thunderheads that I use for practice. Hard case, 2 releases, I had a brand new whisker biscut rest, string, and bow tuned at the begining of last season. At 20 yards I can pretty much split arrows with it. I don't really want to sell it, but am having some issues with a shoulder injury and the draw is to long for me. So I am going to have to use my xbow this year. $110 for the bow. I am located in Ashtabula county.

2. Bigeye

Bigeye

0   0   0

Bump. This muzzleloader would make for a good first muzzleloader or an extra. If somebody wants it, $50.

3. mrtwister_jbo

mrtwister_jbo

0   0   0

free bump sound's like a good deal.
    if you were a little closer i might be interested;)
    twister

4. Yep, if you were closer I'd take the muzzleloader. It's hard to pass up for 50 bucks!!!

5. Bigeye

Bigeye

0   0   0

My friend bought it new in 1996. I bought it a couple of years ago off of him, so I would have an extra one for my father in law to use when he went with me. 3 deer have been taken with it so it will do the job. It is just a basic 50 cal inline muzzleloader. I have since purchased an Omega, and have a Knight that I use as an extra. It is nice to have an extra gun so you can always take some one with you. Someone buy it becuase it is just going to sit in the gun cabinet.

6. big_fish

big_fish the fish whisperer

0   0   0

where you located? and do you still have muzzel loader

7. Bigeye

Bigeye

0   0   0

I am located in Jefferson, Oh. I still have the muzzleloader, there have been a few people interested in it bu no takers yet