close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Must Be Spring! Bass Pro Catalog Today.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wackyworm, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Well it must be time to go fishing ( :rolleyes: ), got my Bass Pro Master catalog today. And yet again after a quick look found several new lures to buy/try, although convincing my self every year I couldn't possibly need anything else :). Oh well. Its only money right?! Besides all them shiny lures are purty. Now if it was only March. No offense to you ice fisherman, but.... :eek:

2. catking

catking Banned

Got mine also today......... I still have lures not opened from last year :D and Santa brought me some of my favorites and put them in the stocking :) ~**~

3. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I like the way you think :) :) :)

4. Man do I wish it were Spring. :( Got mine the other day and haven't looked through it yet. Been really busy at work and my mom was rushed to the hospital Tuesday morning. Looks like she's gonna be OK, but she had to have a pacemaker put in, and I see the catalog is sitting right in front of me. Work seems to always be busy lately so I might as well spend some time paging through THE MASTER CATALOG figuring out which new toys to buy for the fishies and myself. :) I know a Lowrance M68C and an X67C are on the list but I don't count that for this fishing season 'cause I saw them in the 2004 BPS MC. :D Now all I have to do is convince my chick that I "need" the things I'll end up finding in the new one. :)

5. I also got mine today, Bass Pro Shops 2005 Angler's Catalog. It cannot be a coincidence since I also received 2 Bass Pro Gift Certificates worth $80. My list includes line spooling station, hooks, sinkers, plastic lizards, waterproof tacklebox for streams, and a small crankbait or two for farm ponds. Now that I think about it, $80 might be enough!!

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

7. I hope my new one gets here soon. My 2004 Master Catalog is becoming very worn. Kind of like the old Sears toy catalogs. I think I have looked through it 100 times or more. I only got $190 in gift cards so I will have to make some dicisions on what to by. :rolleyes:

8. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I got a email the other day saying the catalog was on the way. I am looking forward to it. I have a 4 day weekend and I am pretty bored allready and it is only 9:15am thursday. I hope I get it today so I can start making my list for what to buy with my income tax return. Bass Pro loves me, I drop anywhere between $500 and $1000 a year there. I may be mistaken, but it seems the catalog is coming earlier than normal. I've been saving all my catalogs since I started getting them. It is interesting to look back through them and see the different changes in tackle and prices over the years. It never fails, I always find something I want that isn't being made anymore.

9. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Got mine Monday. Man I would love to have one of them Shimano Calias reels. A little to rich for my blood though. :(

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

got mine today whoo hoo time to make a list for the wife

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

got an emai that said it was on the way but none yet