close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Musky attacks kid in MN!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Aug 30, 2004.

1. JBJ

JBJ

eyouch! That had to hurt.

2. It's a consperacy(sp). The animals are coming after us now. They have had enough. Atleast the musky was practicing catch and release. :D I can't imagine what that had to feel like. I'm with JBJ. Eyouch.

3. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

I bet PETA loves this story. :D

4. i SINGED UP FOR PEARCH TRIP AND SEEN MY NAME ON LIST TO GO . bUT AM CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE BOAT IS LEAVING FROM . IT SAYS IT IS IN HURON BUT WHEN I CLICK ON BOAT FROM FISERMAN WHARF IT SAYS PORT CLINTON WHICTH ONE IS IT dannoll

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Dan...it's in Huron as stated. Fisherman's wharf is moving the boat out to Huron JUST for us!

6. here to think i saw a guy swimming around in a smal pond that has a few big gar in it just the other day. He better not do that to much

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Those sardines in the other picture on that page look just like skipjacks !!
    [​IMG]

8. I have already made reservation in port clinton how far away will i be or should i cancel my regervation

9. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Had to be a carp with dentures!!!!!! No question
    Fishcrazzzzy

Remember it called wildlife for a reason! LOL :eek:

10. Hummm --- Wonder how much they want for the kid's sox. ;)

11. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

It is just the other side of Sandusky, it is really under a 30 minute drive maybe less depending on where in Port Clinton you are, so its not bad.

Here are the directions from MapQuest

P.C to Huron

12. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

When are people going to realize that they need to properly dispose of those unwanted dentures. Then maybe things like this wouldn't happen ;)

13. Dad needs to tie some leaders and hooks on those kids. Never thought to try it when mine were young enough to fall for the idea. Some guys are really creative at fishing.

14. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Call Fisherman's Wharf and straighten it out directly with them, tell them you want to go out with the OGF web site group. That likely will mean cancelling your reservation with them, as you have one with us.

- Rumi