Muskingum/Coshocton places to stay??

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by John S, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Hello to all! I'm heading out to Coshocton/Muskingum to go hunting with my father from the 25-28th. I usually hunted the coal mine areas. It's been about 10 years since I was last out there hunting when I was around 15 or 16.

If anyone knows anywhere to stay please let me know (as always since I didn't reserve a hotel a year before everything is booked.)

If there are no places to stay does anyone know where I can at least plug in a heater when were sleeping in the car possibly with our .:! :D

Unfortunatly, I'm serious about sleeping in the car, I think it will be better than a tent like one time before! BBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR.

Thanks! - John (440) 308-6999

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

there are a few motels just west of rosco villiage and thats about it. call now to get a reservation. a lot of the guys reserve them for the next year in advance good luck!there are some on I-77 and 36 too

3. Minor

Minor Wannabe Fisherman

Worst case scenario . . . book a room at the salt fork lodge . . . don't know about the prices but not that far from where you want to be . . . just an fyi . . . and you have a ton of public hunting around salt fork as well if you need another place to hunt . . . good luck . . . :)

4. Thanks for the info! I found some stuff in Zanesville I think will be a little closer but both are at least 45 minutes to and hour away and I don't have too much extra funding to be dropping $300-$400 just for a place to stay for three days plus food, gas, hunting equipt, ect.. It looks like the car is my new hotel, I hope those seats are going to be extra extra cozy.:p In reality, I just need a little electricity for a small heater. I looked for a generator but not too much luck.

P.S. I actually found one place cheap but I'm wondering if there are bugs that will be hunting me. It seems like somewhere where I'll be better off throwing the bed outside and setting my tent up in there. I don't know about all of you but I don't need any roaches coming home with me, although they may keep me occupied in the woods.:(