Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jeremy, They are pulling around 3-8 feet. I am extremely new to this.. I'm making them out of cedar. The picture I posted on this thread are the first four i have ever done. I just figured out a system to get my lips are the same angle everytime. I checked out your stuff. Looks awesome. I am looking for a heaver epoxy.. are you using the diamond II epoxy. I bought some from Jann's but it's not has heavy as yours looks. Thanks for your help!

Mike
Toronto, Ohio

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey Jeremy, They are pulling around 3-8 feet. I am extremely new to this.. I'm making them out of cedar. The picture I posted on this thread are the first four i have ever done. I just figured out a system to get my lips are the same angle everytime. I checked out your stuff. Looks awesome. I am looking for a heaver epoxy.. are you using the diamond II epoxy. I bought some from Jann's but it's not has heavy as yours looks. Thanks for your help!

Mike
Toronto, Ohio
Mike,

I am using the Diamond II epoxy. Let me know if you'd like to try some. You can reach me through a PM or my email- [email protected]

jeremy

·
Registered
597 Posts
Mike, I shipped it out on Tuesday. I assume it arrived by now. I haven't been home to check the tracking, my wife just gave birth to our third daughter yesterday!!!

Keep the pictures coming, your baits look great!

jeremy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts