close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Muskie photos

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by walleye warrior, May 23, 2004.

1. walleye warrior

walleye warrior Clearfork Muskie Addict

2. walleye warrior

I almost forgot, both had big snag scars on them. It is a d**m shame there are people out there that would intentionally do such a thing to such an amazing creature. I guess some people just don't get it.

3. I had several trips interupted due to hooks in fingers, arms, head and so on. I decided that the minor ones could be removed with pliers if acted on quickly and you and your buddy had the stomach to do it. :D The ones too deep for plier removal still interferred with trips so I learned the removal technique using a piece of heavy mono wrapped around the wrist and run between your fingers. The hook is then depressed and the mono pulled quickly and without hesitation. Works great, even when hooks are sat on. :rolleyes: If you need a demo just stop by and we will drive a size four Eagle Claw, or hook of your choice into any part of your body you select. :eek: We will the show you the method which you will never forget or have a fishing trip interupted again.
    :)

4. Tilesetter

Tilesetter GET THE NET

Yeah its a shame that guys still don't respect the fish and wildlife in general. Of course it sounds like your buddy could end up with a scar or two after that trip. Nothing a little superglue can't cure.Only burns for a min. Next time try hooking him with a 2/0 gamagatsu. LOL :D :D :D Nice fish

5. walleye warrior

Thanks for the demo offer shortdrift, but I think I'll pass. This treble went in the under side of his forearm. It went through the skin and then back out of the skin and was justhanging there. It was easy, because all I had to do was clamp down the barb on the hook and he could back it right out. The only hard part was at first when there was a 35"+ muskie still on the rear treble shaking his head. I cut my own hand up trying to keep the fish from ripping his arm apart. So we got a real quick release on that fish, the other 2 were caught photoed and released.

6. catking

catking Banned

Very nice walleye warrior !!! THE CATKING