close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Multi-State Networking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KSUFLASH, Apr 18, 2005.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

So I am headed out of town for 2 weeks for work. I am going to Irving Texas and have always wanted to fish out there, yet the hassle of taking fishing gear along with all my luggage just wasn't my thing. So I found a fishing website in Texas and made a post of when I was going to be there and I was hoping to find some spots to fish during my stay.....Well, the funny thing is I made mention of the company I work for and some how a gentleman starts at my company the week before I get there....Now how cool is that!!!! Looks like I will be doing some Texas fishing from May 9th till May 19th....The internet and forums like these are a wonderful thing....

flash------------------------------------out

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

good luck out there, can you say world record bass????

3. Yep the internet is a wondeful thing! I now have buddies that I could fish with in South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and also Tennessee. So far I've only met up with the SC folks since we vacation down there some.

Good luck in TX!

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Have a good trip Ben. Take your camera along for the hawgs you are likely to run into!!;) Good Luck.