close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mule and horse

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by biteme, Jun 4, 2007.

1. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

I have a horse and a mule that I am looking to give up to a good home here is the deal..

A buddy of mine lost his house and he gave me his horse and mule. The horse(copper) is about 12 years old and he is a big fella 1250pds by the vets tape.. he is part quater and belgen. he has not been riden in about 1 year so I called a trainer that lives a street over and she stoped by and lunged him and got up on him and worked him for about an hour after she was done she said with a little work he would be a great trail horse he is big and will go all day. she did get him to walk trot and canter. he is not for a beginer and needs a firm hand to get him back to where he once was. he is very friendly and is the first one to meet you in the pasture.

the mule is somkey a real nice mule about 14 hands and he also has not been riden in about year but again someone with time will have a nice mount he is dark brown with some light areas around his face. I have seen the mule go over anything in his way and even saw him climb up into a gazeebo.

I want these to go to a good home where someone has the time to work them back into shape. I do not have the time with the daughters 4-h and 4 other horses. I will not send them to aution or to a trader so if you have a good home for them then come and take a look. I have some vet bills for shots and some fairer work in them so how about 50.00 each and to the right home that can be talked about. I would like to keep them together but again to the right homes they will be seperated. I do not have a camera at this time so sorry no pics. my cell is 513-266-0628 call any time I work 3rd shift and I am up till about 9am. Please NO TRADERS

oh yea the mule is about 8

located in oxford ohio

can deliver if its not to far lets say 50 miles

2. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

3. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

bump

good horse and mule.....free to good home.....NO TRADERS

4. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

I'd take them but my fences are pretty bad shape. I raised cattle up untill about 7 years ago. I'll check with my brother-in-law, he's more into horses and buggies, he lives over by Germantown.

Shark

5. kparrott154

kparrott154

0   0   0

I'd take them... but they would have to live with my friend out in the boondocks. And I don't get out there to much.

6. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

My B-I-L said he wanted them and will call you. He drives a truck and is in Louisville right now. I live over near Brookville. Hope you can hang on to them until he calls.

Shark

7. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

horse and mule are gone...thanks shark

8. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

THANK YOU!

They will be well cared for.

Shark