close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Muffler Bearings Now On-Line!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KaGee, Mar 22, 2008.

1. And to think I only charged my sister $20 when I needed beer money when I was younger...............LOL....................Rich

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

haha.love it.been looking for that for years.wonder if they have a special price for dual exhaust:D

3. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

we used to tell my best friends gramps that they went out on my buddies car so we would have some cash when we were young.funny thing was he would say those just went out on his car

4. chrome muffler bearings sell the best!! :D

5. Anyone know where I can get a framis for a '49 Buick? I need the big one, not the small one.

6. I checked everywhere, even online and cannot find any glass screws. Any ideas?? Also I am looking for a used skyhook in decent condition.

7. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

anyone find a kanewter valve yet? im trying to find one to stop my blinker fluid from leaking.

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

hahaha! the good old muffler bearing. i remember sending the new guys to the tool room to get a muffler bearing, usually on the sametime we'd crazy glue their locker shut.

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

LOL!
    This is a great thread! :D

I've got a grunyard sitting right next to a couple stainless muffler bearings on a shelf in the garage.