MSN Hotmail problem

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Snakecharmer, Nov 8, 2008.

1. MSN recently put in a new hotmail release. I had a problem where the actual e-mail window was only about 1/8 of my computer screen which made using email a real pain afet this upgrade (????). Turns out the new mail needs a 1024 x 768 screen so I had to change the setting in Windows XP control panel from 800 x 600 to 1024 x768. Now the e-mail work fine but I'm sure my wife is going to need her cheaters on the computer now...Maybe Santa Claus will update my monitor to something bigger. I'm running a 14" diagonal now to save on footprint and I got a good deal 5 years ago.

Hope this helps someone.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i hate the upgrade:mad:
    i have the same problem,but i can't do what you did cause even my cheaters don't help:rolleyes:
    i have a very old 17 inch monitor and really don't have the bucks to go to a new monitor,though i'd sure like a bigger flat screen.
    the new version also has some other flaws i don't like so i wish they would at least give an option.

3. RIck - Under control panel /display / advance features/ You can try to change the DPI setting to large. That helped me alot. Now its almost back to normal.

4. gman

gman Your bobber's gone!

I totally agree with you, this upgrade sucks