MP Marine, Xenia, OH

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Kayak, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Has anyone ever done business with them? I've been stopping by every couple days to check out any new boats on the lot and I think they are kind of high on the little aluminum stuff that's very weathered, worn, and smelly.

But, they always seem to have a packed repair shop that I would be willing to try if the need arises. :)

2. Roger is one of the most trustworthy guys you will meet. I have had him work on all my boats with the exception of my new one. I would not hesitate to go to him for anything.

3. Thanks, that's exactly the feeling I got from the folks there. I'll buy my boat elsewhere, but let them service it. :)

4. CeCe

CeCe

I have taken my boat there several times because a friend refered me and it still didn't work..the last time he told us the boat motor was locked up and it wasnt worth fixing..sold the boat for pretty much nothing to a friend of my daughter's only to see him the very next day out on the boat which was running great..he said the cylanoid was bad and he changed it out..we have spent hundreds on parts they said we needed only to tell us the motor was locked up..I loved our boat and I'm so upset about this whole ordeal..I wouldn't recommend this place at all..its like he could care less and then charged us over 100 just to say it's locked up..not to mention how rude they were..

5. CeCe

CeCe

I wouldn't go there...many other people feel the same way..be careful..just sayin