Moving to Huron...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CoolWater, Dec 7, 2007.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

It's official, the fiancee and I will be moving to Huron. All paperwork was completed this past Monday. I'm looking forward to getting to know the OGF members that call the Huron and surrounding area home.

I had a few members send me private messages which provided alot of great info as I did my home search - a big thank you to all. Definately a special thank you to Matt (krustydawg) for allowing me a few lengthy phone calls.

We hope to be moved before the end of the year, however, it may not take place until 1/5/08.

Thanks again, and I hope to no longer be MIA from the site and fishing! I think the woman may let me fish again now that the works done so to speak!

O yea, Huron related fishing posts generally in the NE Ohio Forum or NW Ohio Forum?

2. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

Flip a coin!!:D I usually fish Lake Erie, so I guess Huron would be a toss-up!!

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

There goes the nieghborhood ! :D

Welcome to the Huron community Adam, I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I have over the past several years. Let me know if you need a strong back to move some things, I will make myself available. The boat goes back in at the Boat Basin mid April, look forward to getting you out for some eyes !:B

4. Any Realtors on the site???? I need to sell my house quick ! ! ! ! :p :p

Welcome to the area Coolwater ! ! ! ! We'll definitely see you out on the pier for the 'eye action (or lack-there-of)...