Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"FISH,HUNT,LIVE"
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im moving down to elkins on the 21st to go to davis and elkins college where im studying outdoor education and tourism development. im not gonna have a car and maybe not even a bike. One of my major concerns is that im not going to get to fish as much as i had planned to because i have no way to get around. are there any spots at all within walking distance of the college? any help would be greatly appriciated...one of the main reasons i choose D&E was for the fishing opportunities that are around the area. Its just like i said though i have no way to get there. so if walking to spots is an option, ill gladly take it. thanks!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I don't know the area right in Elkins that well. All I ever see of Elkins is what is along US33 on my way through. If you had a vehicle, you'd be money. There is a TON of fishing oppotunities within an hour or a little more of Elkins, but I'm not sure about right in town.

Get ahold of some maps or look them up online, I am sure you can find something. I bought the maps for the Seneca Rocks/Spruce Knob area and the entire Momongahela National Forest on my last trip...probably the best $12 I have ever spent.

·
Banned
1,370 Posts
Tractor, you can go with me if you want as long as you dont anoy me.:D But no telling how long I be staying down here as I am trying to get moved back home soon for otherreason unforseen.PM fishing is getting started again now has the water levels are back down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts