close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moving Sale/Misc Stuff

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by cheezemm2, Jul 13, 2005.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

0   0   0

1.) KLH HA9000 home theater system speakers...the head unit is no good and I now only have the speakers and huge amounts of cable, originally paid $130 for all, 5 speakers, plus sub go for $40 mint condition speakers...I will try to find the specs on them if interested

2.) 2 sticks 64mb sdram pc 100, low parity for emachine t31000 series, 150 watt power supply, 1.0ghz pentium III processor, 56k modem, case and motherboard $30 for everything... case needs repainted and was having intermittent restart problems when I pieced it off...This is not a whole computer but rather parts(I lost the man's name on here who was looking for this at one point)

3.) Dresser $5

4.) 2 Lamps $5

I will have detailed pics of this stuff up tonight...if I come across anything else while I'm packing, I'll add it on here!

I am in the clintonville area and most of this will be pickup only...shoot me a pm or something on here...thanx

Jim, soon to be in Portage Lakes!!!