close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moving: Is anything worse?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shut up_N_Fish, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Shut up_N_Fish

Shut up_N_Fish GFO Member

"I will never move again... I will die in my new house"... There, I said it (Again... :rolleyes: ). This moving bit is cutting into my Spring fishing time extensively. I'm fairly certain that my boat flipped me the bird the other day for ignoring it, but it does help to log on occasionally and see that a few buddies from way back are getting out and wetting a line.

A special message for that monster Scioto "Eye" (Yea, you know who you are). Don't fill up your dance card sweetheart... I'll be back...

Ahhhhh.... Therapy at a fraction of the cost of that found at the State store...

Ed

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Unfortunately, yes. Painting ranks right up there too. Me thinks I'd rather move than paint. :D

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey ed, where are you moving to maan??

4. Shut up_N_Fish

Shut up_N_Fish GFO Member

Back to Galloway. My year's hiatus is over...lmao...
    Whatcha' been doin' with yourself doo... er uh... crappielooker...? lol

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

tryin to keep jason away from trouble is what i'm doing..lol

6. catking

catking Banned

Yep, pretty bad. Especially when your son decides to take the TOP floor of his college dorm ( 11th floor ) like cwcarper did at Vanderbilt , or your daughter (turtlegirl82) decides to move a few times , and they are all on the third floor of a three story building..... :rolleyes: .Come on kids, have some freakin pity................ THE CATKING !!! :D