close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

moving away

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by elyfishingmaster, Jul 6, 2008.

1. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

just thought i would like that to let everyone know that i am moving to west verginia to take care of my grandpa who is now permenatly in a wheel chair i would like to think everyone for the help i got from reading posts and believe me i will be on here looking at the fishing reports thanks a lot

KFM

2. sorry to hear about your grandpa!!! let us know how the fishing is if/when you get the time...i hear the smallie action is really good!!! good luck with the move...relocating can be stressfull even when your young...remember fishing relieves stress!!!!

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

good luck to you!

4. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

West Virginia is a beautiful state. Hope you are able to take advantage of the natural recources while your there. It's very honorable that your family is going there to take care of another family member. Too often, today, people tend to just jamb the less abled elderly in a home. Nobody seems to want the responsability of caring for another, even though that person may have taken care of them a good bit of their life. :confused: Don't know how infirmed your Grandfather is, but sounds to me like it's time for you to take him fishing. It may be kind of tough but, if he's a fisherman, I bet he took you when you were young and kind of tough to drag along. ;) Now's your chance to give back.
    Good luck KFM!

5. elyfishingmaster

yes i got his old catfishing pole out and cleaned up and i am putting new line up im hoping to get him out soon

6. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

I have traveled to WV a lot for work its really nice.
    Best of luck to you and your family.

7. Good luck and stay in touch!

8. jennis9

jennis9 Fish against the fish...

One of the traits that I love the most about my husband is the fact that he too lived with his grandparents when they needed an extra pair of hands and eyes. That is the characteristic of a generous, loving heart. He cherishes the time he had to spend with them.

Good luck to you in your move. Make sure to take that fishing rod with you and send stories of your success!

9. elyfishingmaster

yes i have it down here and there is a river that runs through here with flatheads some im going to try them out

10. Good luck and best wishes to you and your family kiddo....

I'm sure you will be back... untill then i hope you and your grandfather get out a few to many times!!!!

Frank