close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Movin' to the BIG city

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by redone29, Aug 21, 2004.

1. I'm moving from small town Ohio to Big City Ohio. I'll be moving up to Columbus this week. Hopefully I don't cross anybodys lines. Anybody that can give me some good spots to fish i would appreciate it. I've been checking out the scioto river while i've been in town (i'll be living in the Dublin area) and like the looks of it. Mainly around the griggs area. I've heard of some other places but haven't checked them out yet. Hopefully with moving into a new place and starting a new job i'll be able to find some time to fish before winter hits. Maybe i'll run into some of you guys. Thanks again for any tips you can give me.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Welcome to Columbus ! Get ready for alot of headaches ! There will be plenty of places for you to get out fishin , even after the snow starts flying . :D

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Yep, lots of places close to where you'll be. I live just outside of Dublin, off Sawmill. North west Cols. Griggs, O'Shaugnessy, Alum, Delaware and many others are close. I'm sure you'll see us everywhere. Look for the TEAM OGF stickers on our trucks and boats, that's us! Glad to have you in the neiborhood.