close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Movies you buy & never watch

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 27, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Months ago I bought "The Bourne Identiy" the special edition, I never saw the movie, just decided to buy the DVD. Today I finally watched it. WOW, what a good movie. Man I really liked it. As soon as it was over, abotu 4:00PM I went out to Blockbuster & bought a prev viewed copy of "The Bourne Supremacy", I'm about to watch it here @ the cimputer while I going through some tackle.

Has anyone else ever do or have a tendency to do this? I've also got "ELF" that I bought & never watched, not to mention several ECW Wrestling videos I bought off EBAY, never watched a single one of them. :rolleyes:

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I dont have time to watch any movis, I spend to much time on this website!

3. hahahaa Jack...
    I am getting to that point myself LMAO

I buy movies only after I know that they rated out pretty good cause I have been burnt in the past...

4. lureboy98

lureboy98 Livin' the Lifestyle

Any of those Stephen King movies my sister bought that the wrapper is still on....

5. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I have a bunch I haven't watched yet. I can't see renting a DVD, so I just buy them when the new ones come out on Tuesdays. I probably have 450 DVDs, and maybe 20-30 haven't been opened yet, but I'll get to them sooner or later.

Bourne Identity was great, Bourne Supremacy was good.

Stephen King's DreamCatchers was the worst movie ever made, hands down.

6. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

My wife buys all those Disney movies that have been in the vault, then they sit on the shelf unopened and unwatched.

7. catking

catking Banned

I do that quite a bit. I got Palerider (Clint Eastwood) on vhs years ago and never watched it. Finally did, and was I surprised. Great movie.....Did the same thing with " The Killing Fields " Great movie also......... THE CATKING !!! :)

8. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

I'm notorious for that. I probably have about 10 unwatched movies I've gotten in the last few months... thanks to the walmart $5.50 bin. ;)