close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mousquito Lake campgrounds

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jig-eye, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Looking for a good campground around Mosquito with full hook-ups.I know there is no such campground lakeside.THANKS

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I only know of the state park campgrounds. Electric and dumping station with water down the road a short distance. No water hook-ups at the sites.

3. Before we bought a cottage at Atwood, we looked at a nice campground just north of the causeway on the east side. They were just getting it modernized and that was 2003. They actually did have access to the lake, but you had to pull your boat out each time. They had a ramp, though and you could keep the boat at your campsite.

My memory really stinks, but I think it had farm in the name. There is another one farther up the same road. It looked bad in 2003, but I think it has a new owner.

4. The Name Of The Place Is Called "ye Olde Farm". I Have Been Looking For A Phone Number For You, But I Can't Find It. I Do Know The Lady That Runs It. Her Name Is Jan. It Is Located About 1 Mile North Of 88 On Hoagland - Blackstub Rd--also Called (Bazetta Rd.) The West Side Of The Lake. I'll Try To Get Her Number For You, But I Didn't Want To Call Today, Beings It Is Easter. I Will Get Back To You.
    I AM NOT SURE IF THEY HAVE FULL HOOK UPS ,THOUGH

LINDA
    Causeway Sporting Goods---not in ...but on Mosquito Lake

5. As I remember everyone had one of those wheeled contraptions that could empty the holding tank and then wheel it to the waste dump. We spent an hour with Jan and walking around the campground. She was very ice and answered all of our questions.