close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moundwood?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Gobi Muncher, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Haven't been able to make it there lately, but anyone hooking up with any saugeye at MW in the evenings? Hopefully will make it up there on this long weekend, if I can get out of the stand long enough.

2. BlueBoat98

BlueBoat98 Where's Waldo?

When we were up there on Sunday we were told that virtually everyone fishing from the bank on Saturday limited out between 6:30 and 7:30 in the evening but nothing happened before or after that. Apparently they turned on and off like a light switch.

Didn't see it, but heard it from a couple of guys.

MC

3. If the Saugeye dont work, try the bridge for crappie, 2 friends of mine killed them there week and a half ago, all on jigs.

4. Isn't that always the story! You should have been here yesterday! LOL. The story of my fishing career, especially at Indian Lake. I think I need to fish more

5. Been there a few times, first was great.. caught quite a few fish. Went back yesterday, had 1 fish on in 6 hours. You definitely roll the dice going anywhere, especially when it is an hour away. I could have done the same thing at Alum or Hoover and they are practically in my backyard.
    Not sure what to think about Indian right now. Definitely not the lay-up that it was last year...yet...

6. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

They should turn on after the rain. They always do as it puts current in the river