close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Motorcycles

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big black jeep, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Hey any fellow bikers out there? I was thinking, yes i know dangerous, But i thought it would be fun if we could get some people together and take a short trip some time or maybe even just a day thing. What would you guys think of this?

2. peon

peon account delete

i got a 04 harley sporster.. in the works of powdercoating my sheetmetal.. what kinda bike you got?

3. I have a 96 XV1100 Virago Special. Well me and my Dad both threw in to get it so it is both of ours.

4. peon

peon account delete

what company makes that?

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Peon, that would be a Yamaha.

I used to have a Yamaha Midnight Special 1100 that was a one per dealer bike. I couldn't even test ride it until the loan went through. One heck of a bike.
    I'll go for a day ride, but I'll have to dig up a bike, in between right now.

6. I'd like to invite any of you to a ride. We ride on the 2nd and 4th Sunday each month. We are the largest and fastest growing "riding association" in the world. We are the STAR Touring and Riding Association www.startouring.org and I am the President of the Akron chapter www.akron331.com Guest riders are always welcome.

Jerkbait
    AKA "L.A." Ray

7. Thanks Jerkbait i will have to show up sometime.

8. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I have a Honda VTX1800 C.

Attached Files: