close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Motor Guide 67# Foot Controlled Trolling Motor-For Trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Aug 8, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I have a 67# thrust foot controlled Motor Guide trolling motor mounted on the front of the boat that I just got. Since, I fish for catfish almost exclusively, I don't really like having it up there. I would be interested in trading for a tiller mount trolling motor as long as it had a large thrust #. I would even consider trading just the trolling motor itself for a Motor Guide bow mount w/ out foot controls, since I would not have to take the mount off. (The only catch with the trade is that I may need someone help me taking the mounting bracket off, as the 1st time I tried that on my other boat, it was a mess. I'll take some pics this evening. It should make a Bass/'Eye/Crappie guy a nice motor.

2. bwhntr4168

bwhntr4168 always take a child

0   0   0

3. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

I have a 52lb Minnkota turbo that is in new condition. Interested?

4. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I prob would be interested. I'm in Dayton though. I'm assuming you prob would not want to make the 4 hour drive. :eek: :p

5. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

0   0   0

i have a 50 lb thrust minn kota tiller control i would be interestd in trading. the motor is a year old. transom mount btw.

6. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Here are the pics. PM's have been returned.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I have a 52 pound thrust motor guide that I would trade I live about 1 hour away I live up by lima. Pm me or email me at sspencer003@woh.rr.com if interested.

8. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I took the motor off last Saturday. I'll now sell it outright too. $150 or would also maybe trade for catfishing stuff or a gun. (would still trade for the tiller mount too)

9. Shortdrift

Shortdrift

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Anybody that needs a bow mount and lives close enough IS NUTS if they don't jump on this deal. :)

10. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I agree, If I were closer it would be sold already!

11. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

yeap that should be a real good price for someone. I'd like to see someone get some use out of it as I bet it would be a real good motor, but not for my catting situations.

12. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

shoot, my spare tire for the new boat is in Westerville, if someone comes from the Columbus area and can go to Westerville and pick up my tire, I'll go less than $150 for the motor!

13. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

several folks have sent PM and seem to be interested, but just so everyone knows, I dont want to "hold" the motor, unless someone is coming for it rather quickly. The last two times, I've held something, the buyers have not came through for whatever reasons.

14. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Motor has been sold.