close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Motor Guide 40 lb pedal trolling motor for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Frozentoze, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

$80 for the pedal controlled bow mount Motorguide 40 lb thrust 12v trolling motor.

I scrapped my old tracker this summer and hung on to some of the better components in the event I could use them in my next boat. I got my next boat now, and these are the surplus items. I'm going to post each item for sale here for about a week, then I'll move them to eBay to run after that.

I am located in Norton, OH, near Akron. I would really like local pickup or delivery for the items, but if I must ship it could be worked out on a case by case basis, and I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items.

This listing is for the pedal controlled bow mounted Motorguide 40 lb thrust 12 volt trolling motor. Unit works without any issues. In addition to the trolling motor, I am including both ends of the deck plug, making installation that much easier. Hey, the old piece of my bow decking comes free of charge too!

If you have any questions or interest, send a PM or post. Thanks for looking.

Link to Trolling Motor picture:
    http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Frozentoze/PICT0781.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

3. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

Item has been sold. Thanks for the interest.