close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mothers Day---don't forget it!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Old Graybeard, May 7, 2005.

1. All you fishers out there, please don't forget Mom on Mothers Day. If it wasn't for all of them we wouldn't be enjoying our sport as we all do. I'm parking the boat tomorrow and having the Mom's over for some barbecue. How bout you?

2. Gonna do the same thing gettin all the moms together and grillin out.

Bub

3. my wifes b day was last thursday...........so i went and looked at a card that saia you are my best friend yada yada..........of course there was a second page i did not see........it said happy mothers day.....so she is gettin a b day card sunday..........never livin this one down........thinkin about goin fishin...........

4. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

on sunday we are having a big family get together where we can fishing at the ponds

5. This Is The First Mothers Day I Havent Had My Mother..she Passed Away Last August 19th..you Never Know How Much You Miss Someone Till Their Gone..happy Mothers Day Mom.you Were The Best.

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I know just what you mean ARGEE . I lost my mom not to long ago and all I can say is , IT SURE HURTS ! :( You dont know just how much you rely on some one til their gone . :(

7. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I called my mother, as I do at least twice a week, every week, to wish her a happy mother's day, but her gift starts this week. I'm flying her up from Texas for 3 days of fishing on Erie with me and then a day with the grandkids and great grandkids.

My mother is 83 and loves to fish. She was on Erie with me last year during some pretty nasty weather, with my boat not running right and still hung in there like a trooper. I just hope we have some nice weather this week, it's just a fact of life that she isn't going to have too many more opportunities to fish like this. We lost my father last year in June and she really needs a nice time away from home.

Hope for good weather for us, I know we will catch fish, we just need the weather.

Happy Mothers day to all!

Kim

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Thats what we did Bubba!