close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

motherboard,cpu,memory & 56k modem

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by puterdude, Aug 14, 2007.

1. puterdude

puterdude

0   0   0

Free to a fellow OGF member who needs it.
    a Pentium4 Intel D845GVSR motherboard with 256 mb memory and 1.6 celeron cpu with fan.It has on board audio & video grahics.It's free just come and get it in the Newark area,if you have a need for it shoot me a message and it's yours.

2. can you tell me what computer this came from and do you have the disk for it? also would you mind shipping it if i covered the charges?

thanks

3. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

0   0   0

iv been trying to get a new motherboard and some more ram.I would like to be next in line.

4. puterdude

puterdude

0   0   0

it came out of a dell demension computer & yes I have the disks,icould weight it and get postal rates

5. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

lol PuterDude I love your signature my friend. " income taxes has made more liars than fishing ever has " lmao

6. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I'll take it if it's still available,I live in pataskala and will be working inNewark for the rest of the week.Please call or pm me #6144193308 thanks

7. puterdude

puterdude

0   0   0

the motherboard may be gone,a fellow OGF is coming from canton this weekend,if he doesn't than it's the order I recieved requests and i will message you in that order till it's gone.