Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Got 13 keepers (7 crappie, 4 bluegill, 2 perch) on southeast side of lake in 19-21 feet with worms (gills) and minnows (crappie/perch) on bottom with several throwbacks and one FO crappie.
Nice work! Congrats on one of the better skeeter reports of late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good report, Aang, best report I’ve heard too. I was out this afternoon and couldn’t buy a bite. Same going for everyone else I talked to coming into the docks, everyone looked pretty defeated coming in, glad you had some success. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good report, Aang, best report I’ve heard too. I was out this afternoon and couldn’t buy a bite. Same going for everyone else I talked to coming into the docks, everyone looked pretty defeated coming in, glad you had some success. Thanks for the report.[/QUOT]
Is the lake still muddy?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Mosquito got me good today, The only thing I caught was a disabled fisherman in his DOA jon boat stalled on the South side. I fished 16-22 contour over the road bed,creek bed and up close in 6-10' I seen plenty fish approach but not commit on the panoptics and I tell you this there are some huge marks in this lake? Pike, Carp I'm not sure but they didn't hit my offerings either. This is still a beautiful lake but I refuse to believe the causeway is the only spot that is giving up Crappie

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Mosquito got me good today, The only thing I caught was a disabled fisherman in his DOA jon boat stalled on the South side. I fished 16-22 contour over the road bed,creek bed and up close in 6-10' I seen plenty fish approach but not commit on the panoptics and I tell you this there are some huge marks in this lake? Pike, Carp I'm not sure but they didn't hit my offerings either. This is still a beautiful lake but I refuse to believe the causeway is the only spot that is giving up Crappie
Nice report! I’ll offer up that I’m up to 18 crappies on the night if that helps! Seems to be a night bite at the moment. Should really fire up during the day any day now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts