Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday i am on daddy duty, and rather then sit around the house, i thought i would bring my infant son fishing with me out to the mosquito causeway. my only reservation would be if the mosquitos have been bad, i don't want him to get eaten up...can anybody tell me if the mosquitos have been bad???
thanks redcanoe

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
They havnt cuz its been raining just take some off and you'll be fine! Hope ur kid catches a monster! aha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well I was out at dusk on Milton and we gotbombarded by them. I want to try one of those things you put on your belt made by OFF to keep the skeeters away, anyone actually tried it. I hate spraying that crap on me, it works, but if there's a better way.....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Dogsled
use skin-so-soft from Avon laide,you smell like french hore but mosqitos are of,that is natural yukaliptus oil.

snag

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,041 Posts
i was up there last nite and ive never seen them so bad, i think its due to all the rain and it was calm. once we got a breeze from the north they went away.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
I saw two at the ramp fighting over a 12yr old. one said lets eat him here,,or the big ones back in the woods would take him away from us!!.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts