Ohio Game Fishing banner

Mosquito?

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Crappietrace 
#1 ·
Anyone doing any good out there right now been quiet lately?Thinking of maybe taking the boat up Thursday or fishing causeway from shore at night. Looking for eyes and crappies!

Thanks
EA51

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#2 ·
was up their saturday for about 5 hours causeway was dead only 5 people, and only saw 4 catches dunno what they were was too dark and i was too cold to go find out. im hoping the causeway will start getting hot, but i never fished there in the fall so have no idea anyone else wanna chime in?

#5 ·
Well I won't be out till 6pm Friday so I probably won't fish. Then Saturday I'll be out all day. But I'll be fishing out of a camo painted 14' fiberglass w/ bow Mount trolling motor. I'll be on the northwest end. I'm a younger guy 25.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

#8 ·
chaunc
what presentation has been working for you? we used to do good on tube jigs in the fall on wood on the shallow side of drop offs. haven't done that in a few years tho. would love to get out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Jig and nibble, tightline, drifting the stumps. Been posting it all season. They're not on every stump but when you find them, there may be a lot of em . Fish it and move on.

#13 ·
Anyone been fishing mosquito recently?
Looking to caught a few crappies before winter hits

#15 ·
You been drifting the channel or using lead core line
What's the approach and presentation being used ?
Thanks for the help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.