close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mosquito

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bulafisherman, Mar 6, 2005.

1. crossed the causeway yesterday and it had a few hundred yards of open water around the bridge, won t be long now!!! :D

2. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

You must not have checked out the weeks forcast :confused: . Those lows will keep it frozen for a while longer. :cool:

3. I HEARD THERE WAS A COUPLE BRIDGES THAW. I DONT KNOW IF THEY
    ARE FISHABLE BUT ITS WORTH THE LOOK SEE! OPEN WATER MEANS SHAD.
    IF I FIND ANYTHING ILL LET YENS KNOW. :cool:

4. I Am Looking Out My Office Window And Yes , Around The Bridge There Is No Ice. It Is Fishable, But Nobody There As Of Yet. South Side Is Open More Then 250 Yards Out- And About 75 Yards Wide. We Had Only About 10 Custumers This Morning Since 6:00a.m. And About 1/2 Of Them Were Heading To The South-end, By The Cemetary, And West Of The Cemetary Off Everett-hull Rd. Hear A Few Crappies And A Few Walleye Were Being Caught. The Other Half Were Heading To Pymatuning, Were I Heard They Were Doing Very Well. (gosh, I Hate To Give Reports Like This . But They Biting Where There Biting.maybe Soon I Can Give You A Better Report On Our Lake,(mosquito).
    Thanks Linda

5. Thanks For The Info! Im Guessing Your The Bait House Rep. Great! Welcome To The Site. Im Thinkin On Hittin It And Wb For The Afternoon Mon. Might Need Some Cover For The RaIN :D :D
    Thanks Again! Bob