Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I got wet, but put my six eyes and 7crappie in the freezer , blade bait 8ft . might have drifted close to luredaddy .but not sure. found them close to the stumps west side.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
No Jim, that was not me, but you followed me up Bazetta Rd this morning. You drifted close to a friend of mine who bought my tiller Lund a few years ago. Good job on the Walleyes.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wow! You actually got fish? I think I forget what that's like! Hahaha! Anyway, good for you! I'm sure they'll be really tasty! I'm glad to see that Ohio lakes are not broke! Maybe I'm just going to the broken ones!

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
so far the best skeeter report i have heard this year. :D

·
Premium Member
4,699 Posts
Jim, when are you going back out? I can meet you there and pick up the radio and antenna... and hopefully get a few eyes and crappies too.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not till this nasty weather passes ,I:LL let you know , p/s I tipped the blade bait with niblets , worked for me. lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
not till this nasty weather passes ,I:LL let you know , p/s I tipped the blade bait with niblets , worked for me. lol
Glad to hear somebody did good there today. Everyone ( including me ) did not fare so well today. congrats

·
Equal opportunity fishing
4,287 Posts
Is that real or artificial?? C'mon, inquiring minds want to know............that and the fact that I'm gonna try out the new fishfinder (lowrance 552iGPS)this weekend/Sunday. Just don't know whether to go to Mosquito or Berlin. But would like to tip my vibees with "niblets"!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts