Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of going to skeeter wens morning , how is the weather up there? lightening and thunder here in louisville ohio but not much rain ,8pm.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
You would think most would be shallow in a couple days. Waters pretty clear and full at 56 deg. Wind might be north for a couple days I hope!:T :D

·
Tight lines & good times!
5 Posts
alot of thunder and lighting here some rain--suppose to ba alot of rain in the mosquito area

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,026 Posts
we got TORE UP here in warren last night for several hours. the radar showed that there were several storms north last night too. im guessing that lake is messed up, if its not it will be after im done today. im going out to adjust my smart tabs and plan on several full speed runs up and down the lake today:p

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was out last night. We got rained on for about 10 to 15 mins. Got boat loaded up and it quit raining for awhile. Could have stayed out but wife was complaining. No bites. I was trolling Shad Raps. in 7-12' FOW.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
The lake was nice today after the few storms we had last night. It takes alot to mess up Mosquito. Wind was right out of the north, perfect for trolling, and they were hungry. I looked for you Jim.
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts