Mosquito Reservoir, 9-23-07

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by guppygill, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Went out from 7am until 2pm. The fog in the morning was like pea soup, had to rely on the GPS to get me to where I wanted to go. Caught 8 nice crappies, one walleye, and three largemouth bass. Seen a bass fisherman at the causeway catch a big walleye while casting a chartreuse crankbait. Didn't want to leave, but wanted to catch the Browns game.....................should've brought a radio, or better yet, not listened at all. Went to play basketball that night at a church, wore yellow and black......tired of them letting me down.

Rich

2. I'm with you. Don't know why i waste valuable fishing time on those bums every sunday.

3. But, like me, you'll do it again next week.

4. DVR...gotta get one. I no longer waste time watching the Browns during the afternoon.:)

5. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Yeah the DVR is great. You can do what you want while recording and save a lot of time watching what you recorded by fast forwarding through the commercials(or when the Browns offense has the ball:D )

6. I have the DVR also but can't bring myself to not watch the Browns live, YET!

7. Oh man, MadMac you are too far gone. A real true Browns fan to the bone. You need to seek therapy, pronto.:D I'm with BigDaddy300 although every once in awhile I get sucked in and stop to watch the offense.:D