Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how many walleye fry are stocked annually into Mosquito Res.? I've heard, and read here as well, numbers all over the place. But does anyone know with out a doubt for sure the actual number? Just curious. Also, does anyone know where you can find that information out, i.e. stocking reports and numbers from the ODNR for inland lakes?

Sluggo

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted this yesterday and thought there would be a ton of replies.....wow! Anyway, one more time....does anyone know how many wally's get stocked in Mosquito annually?

Sluggo

·
Mongo
515 Posts
The last few years Mosquito has gotten around 10 million fry. I know that it was slated to get 12 million this year but with the poor spring and cold temps at the hatchery I would guess that the number would be a little lower. I also know that they have been stocking for the last week. You can get stocking info and projected numbers by calling the District Three Office in Akron. The number is 330-644-2293. Ask the receptionist for Phil Hillman who is the District Fish Supervisor or for one of the Biologists.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts