close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mosquito report?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ohiojmj, May 12, 2004.

1. Any recent reports for Mosquito? I'm heading there Saturday unless Lake Erie report calls for 1's and 2's.

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Fished there last Saturday. Water temp.58 degrees, water was pretty stained. I ended up getting 3 eyes at the north west end of the lake. Was jiggin with a green fuzzy grub. Also got a few white bass suspended at about 8ft of water, and got 1 catfish on a bottom bouncer and minnow.

Seen another boat come in at the same time I did, and he had a limit of eyes and was trollin for them at the north end.

flash-------------------------------out

3. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

The bass fishing was good saturday. Fished the south end and ended up taking second place in my club tourny.

4. Stay shallow from Jewl bay up to 88 causeway,drifting jigs and leaches. Also find the weed beds and work them with jigs and minows no tail. Limit ever time, also pick-up a pike once in awhile. Floating jig head with a 7-9'' leader.

5. NCRAFT150.....what was the pattern for the bass? How deep were they and what kind of structure were they relating to?

Thanks in advance

Wardy