Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
My son has one & likes it so well that I'm going to have to buy my own. I've used it a couple times turkey hunting & it works as advertised. Refills get a little pricey, but it works.

·
fishing from a kayak
882 Posts
I bought one for my stepdad to use on erie and on his farm, he said it worked pretty well. I bought it because I had a friend take one to Alaska and he said it worked great.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have one of those, and like everyone else has said it does a pretty good job. Recently while watching an episode of Fishers ATV world they were talking about using dryer sheets to repel mosquitoes. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, anyone ever hear of dryer sheets as mosquito repellant? Seems plausible.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I can vouch for the dryer sheets...the basic bounce ones.

I learned it from this old man at Griggs (columbus) one evening. I was getting eaten up alive and this old man maybe 20 yards from me was just sitting there with some tight lines out. He came over and handed me what I thought was tissues but they were dryer sheets and he told me to put them in my pockets. Not a bite since.

Now if I leave a big box of them in my car in case I decide to go night fishing or whatever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.