close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mosquito Madness participant info

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, Jun 5, 2007.

1. We are getting near the big event that will pay a FIRST PLACE team $10,000!

IF YOU ARE REGISTERED AS A "TBD" TEAM I NEED YOUR FULL TEAM NAMES!!!

email them here: FBFP2007@aol.com

ALSO... anyone desiring to still fish...YOU MIGHT HAVE A SHOT!!!

Next registered teams are first on the list for any more dropout teams.

Simply send me your team info via links below:
    http://www.dobass.com/07MADNESS/JUNE16JUNE17.html
    and be ready to fish at the start of the first day.

We had someone's wife go into labor last year as well, bearings went out for another...we don't wish those problems, but they happen up to event day. If you wanna fish it, we wanna get you in!!!

Be ready everyone as we will be checking you in at your vehicle and sending you straight to launch. Complete morning details are found in the rules:
    http://www.dobass.com/2007ONLINEPAYMENT/2007MOSQUITOMADNESSIIRULESPAYMENT.html

You will need to complete a liability form if this is your first 2007 FBFP event- you'll do this in the truck...and EVERYONE will get goodies from RANGER, SUMMIT RACING, OHIO PRO LURE, STEEL VALLEY TACKLE, & SURE LIFE while in line. DAY2, Italian Sausages and pizza, perfect for 90 degree days:)

Looking forward to it all- your cooperation is appreciated!!!

2. Would you please post the date/dates of the tournament. I want to make sure I donot fish my home lake then. Thank You.
    John

3. luredaddy you can click the link that has the dates indicated below for more info.

Love to have you stop over and enjoy the day with us during weighin, make it on day2 well even feed ya!

Nip

4. OK, thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
    John

5. ..and imagine us running a tournament without any snow,sleet,hail or high wind!

Things looking great thus far weather wise.

Please make sure to READ THE RULES about morning registration and EVERYTHING else:
    http://www.dobass.com/2007ONLINEPAYMENT/2007MOSQUITOMADNESSIIRULESPAYMENT.html

Be prepared with additional ice for livewells through the day as water temps are nearing mid 70's and looks to be two days in the mid 80's air temp. Each team will also be provided with two days worth of Please Release Me in order to further assist your efforts of care.

Mosquito Lake Marina will be fully prepared to take on requests for ice after launching, they are located directly accross from the ramp $1.50 a bag.

Be ready to roll upon entering the park- everyone will be checked while in their vehicles, releases signed, sponsor gift packs given along with your numbered ball and sent directly to launch. Teams will proceed to float BEHIND THE BUOY LINE until blast off from the Park Office Bay (due South of the ramp bay).

Please be aware it is Father's Day weekend and a nice one to boot! Every effort to show courtesy for nonparticipating anglers/boaters in line should be made in order to get them in front of us and to the ramp. My team will assist with your efforts to move them in front.

I have filled several dropout teams. I have one team on the fence currently and may have one spot to fill by tomorrow PM. If anyone is interested email FBFP2007@aol.com, your next up!

Nip

6. Nip,
    What is your recommendation for meeting your partner at the lake? Is there a good place to do this without messing up the system? I see the take off time for first flight is still 6:30am, is there any possibility of it being before this time? Thanks

7. GREAT QUESTION !!!

My best suggestion for meeting your partner is to meet/pickup at the car lot adjacent to the trailer lot (other side of where the weigh-in is set up).

This would allow you to get all his gear on board in the boat then enter the line for checking boats together.

The car lot entrance is the SECOND right hand turn- just past the ramp entrance. You can turn your rig around at the end of the lot easily in the circle.

We will start calling boat number one at 6:30 from the park office bay. All participants MUST BE REGISTERED WITH BOATS IN THE WATER NO LATER THAN 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIME.

IF we should get everyone who is registered in early we will indeed start early.

THERE ARE TWO OPEN SPOTS NOW FOR THIS EVENT. FIRST EMAILS OR CALLS I GET WITH CREDIT INFO GET THOSE TWO SPOTS!!!

Nip