Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pole in hand
2 turn tables and a microphone.
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody get picked for this? i entered but didnt get picked.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I wish I did . I put in or eagle creek archery only and the all species . Got the all species to find out it’s a different place then the eagle creek by me ‍♂‍♂‍♂

·
Pole in hand
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I did . I put in or eagle creek archery only and the all species . Got the all species to find out it’s a different place then the eagle creek by me ‍♂‍♂‍♂
I entered both of those to and didnt get pulled . Enter 8 total didnt get pulled for any...

the squirrel hunt read like you hunted public area usually not open to hunting?
: This is a squirrel hunt inside Mosquito Lake State Park. The hunt areas include; campground, beach, dog park (if no dogs are present), park office, marina and amphitheater area. This is an adult hunt, shotgun only

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I read that about the squirrel hunt and where you were allowed, didn’t interest me plus blasting with a shotgun isn’t my thing , I hate picking BB s. I would have sent in if it was up in the refuge area when they duck hunt, saw big ones back when I hunted that area for ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Pole in hand
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snag's correct.. all of the lottery's you have to enter from July 1st to the 31st. drawings held first couple weeks in Aug.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,056 Posts
Only one person gets picked, they didn’t have it last year, I didn’t think they’d have it this year either. They do it by the population of squirrels in the park and I really didn’t see a whole lot out there this year in the campground

1 - 11 of 11 Posts