Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday and Saturday I went out just to have some fun with the pan fish. I quickly realized they was going to be a fight. I tried at the causeway both sides of the road and east & west of it and s couple more little pl. Ended up with a handful of small ones using worms 2 to 3 feet down. Where did they go? Anyone have any luck

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its kind of what I was thinking and why I wanted to see what everyone would say. Last week right before the rain I found nice size ones in a foot to 2 and a half..

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Its kind of what I was thinking and why I wanted to see what everyone would say. Last week right before the rain I found nice size ones in a foot to 2 and a half..
Full moon last week had them on the beds again. Drift the south stump field with hair jigs and waxworm and you’ll find them bunched up on a nice size stump or between two brushpiles that are close together. Black or chartreuse work better than most other colors.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Friday and Saturday I went out just to have some fun with the pan fish. I quickly realized they was going to be a fight. I tried at the causeway both sides of the road and east & west of it and s couple more little pl. Ended up with a handful of small ones using worms 2 to 3 feet down. Where did they go? Anyone have any luck
You ever get that 1st musky yet?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i haven't got my first one yet and as of today I got to slow down. Back to work now. I have fished hard and long hours and countless of sleepless nights. I have ended up with big largemouth big channel and even found some flatheads in west branch. All I can do is keep at it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts