mosquito causeway cleanup

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by stormfront, Mar 29, 2008.

1. stormfront

stormfront Guest

i had the privelege of helping pick up trash along the rt. 88 causeway today with ruminator, mirrocraft mike and ez bite and i have to say that i really enjoyed myself. if they are representative of the membership on this site, then i am in good company. thanks, guys, for letting me be part of. jim, enjoyed our gab, but as the boss-man, you sure are a slave driver. will have to soak my back the rest of the day. thanks again.......rap

2. I'm glad everything went well with you guys too! We had a good group of folks out picking up Mogadore today as well! Great job guys!

3. You guys at Skeeter inspired me the last couple years with your clean up. Skeeter is a long haul from here..... and I couldn't justify the drive for trash pick-up.

When Joe lined up this Mogadore clean-up....it was a no brainer to get involved.

Point is....you guys at Skeeter led the way for me. Thanks.

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

It was a great time meeting and talking to OGF members again at the cleanup. :B

I enjoyed so much talking with Lewzer/Mike and ezbite/Tom again. It had been too long.
    And I also got to make the acquaintance of two more great OGF members- rapman and mirrocraft mike. The pleasure was all mine guys.
    rapman and I found out working together as the last two that we both love a good conversation, even about politics! :eek:

mirrocraft mike, I hope your daughter was OK with your getting home a little late. ;)

I love meeting new people and making new friends. :cool: :cool:

We had five guys pitch in today and got a lot of trash taken care of. !%

We were happily surprised that there wasn't nearly as much trash this year as last year's cleanup. :cool:

Thanks again Linda for supplying the trash bags for us. We didn't have even one bust all the way through with the heavier ones you got for us. ;)

Like the group out at Mogadore, I'm sure we'll be feeling it tomorrow. :D

5. stormfront

stormfront Guest

jim, didn't think it possible, but i sure am feeling it now. feeling my 54 years tonight. you were right when you said that it feels good to give back. people can make a difference. it was apparent today. thanks again to everyone who cares.

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I wasn't able to make it today, sorry guys. My wife came home on leave yesterday from her deployment. I'll have to make it next year.

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

great to see and talk to you again jim. dick, mike very good to meet you guys too. lewzer....maybe next year, 2nd year weve missed each other.

8. stormfront

stormfront Guest

same here tom. remember....peepers and bluebills.....it's time.

9. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Wish i could say i enjoyed Saturday . Picking up other peoples trash ... Well it just plain S.... . Something i guess I'll never understand.

The fellowship i shared with Ruminator, Ezbite, Rapman made this well worth it. Missed out on meeting Lewzer.It was great meeting you all. Sorry i had to bail out early on you guys.

Ruminator
    Thanks for being concerned .My daughter still got to go and was on time.

Rapman
    I'll be up your way aleast one time this yr. I'll be looking you up for some hot spots

Ezbite
    All that talk about Rats being in those rocks . You had me looking real close before picking up anything. When that MINK came flying out between us I about littered on the spot. That was to cool

Linda
    It was nice meeting you also. That was the best TWO DOZ minnows I have never got. They don't count'em here fellas :D

'll retract my opening statement .I did enjoy my Saturday :)
    Thanks OGF You made this day happen .